Search This Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

It feels like forever!!

I have not written in this blog since October? Wow!! Well, Jackson has officially made his appearance. He was born on March 20, 2008. I have managed to lose my cable that will allow me to download pics, otherwise they'd already be up!! I am enjoying motherhood so far, except the sleepless nights. I feel like I walk around in a fog during the day and am wide awake at night. The hypersensitive hearing doesn't help.

I will have to post some pics. He looks like my hotty hubby, but with blue eyes. We have a triathlete in training. He really has some active legs. Good for cycling!!

No training report. I have been very limited on how active I can be. I had a slight case of pre-eclampsia before Jackson arrived. Hence, his early arrival. I now have to wait my 6 weeks before I can begin to run again. I hear my pelvic floor is not ready yet. That sounds so strange!! Ha. Well, our J man is sleeping, so I am off to knap!!

Blog on friends!! I have missed you!!

No comments: