Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

This week has really flown by!!

Where did the week go? I have been at a training all week. Well, actually just Monday through Wednesday. I spent yesterday playing catch up. Today I will put on my favorite hat. I will be personal training this morning. I am also training a couple of new staff. That is fun!! After that I do have to do some real work~administrative stuff. But the fact that I get to spend the morning doing my favorite job makes me smile. Oh, and it's Friday!!! That makes me smile too!!

So last night, hotty hubby and I were trying to pick out names for the little one. We don't know what the gender is, but we can still have fun. He was so cute. He actually got a little emotional thinking about being a dad. Tears were in his eyes. I was watching him with my hormonal eyes and just laughed at him. I started teasing him and called him daddy. Hahahaha. He got even more emotional. It was definitely a side of him I did not expect to see this soon!!! This is exciting!!

We are going to OK to tell my family this weekend. Really, tonight. I am really nervous. I am not sure why, but I am. I will have to fill you all in on how it goes later!!

Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Runner Susan said...

It was really hard telling my parents when I was pregnant. I felt like I was saying "Mom, Dad - I have sex."

But it was okay, they were excited to be grandparents!

Dubs said...

So exciting!! Have a safe trip!!

massoman said...

good luck telling the fam. it'll be ok.